
I almost feel silly saying that I only turned 21 on my birthday last week. Sometimes I really feel like too much has happened in life already for me to only be 21, seriously! Anyway, I just thought I would put a pic on here and take the opportunity to thank everyone for your love and well wishes. It was a great day thanks to you all. My girlfriends, April, Tiffany and Jaime, took me out to lunch and Ben came home early so that we were able to spend more time together than usual. Lots of family called as well. Thank you guys for making the day special and for making me feel loved. Ben took me out to dinner and he got me this ice cream cake, yummy... there is a funny story about ice cream cakes on my birthdays, maybe I will tell it another time :)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! You should feel silly only being 21, boo to you :)
Happy Birthday! I know what you mean about feeling silly about your age--I'm also one of those young ones on the fast track. I'm glad you guys had a good day, and I'm glad everything worked out for you to go to Utah!
Happy Birthday!!
Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you! Glad it was a good day, love your pretty hair.
Post a Comment