
Well, it has been a while, but I am finally updating this thing! Thought I should start from where I left off.
Crystal is one of my best buds from high school, well and from before that too! We have had some good times together and helped each other through the not so good times! She got married about a week before Christmas and I was able to fly out a little earlier than Ben in order to be there for it. It was a gorgeous wedding and Jared and Crystal are great together. It was so fun to be there (I got to be with my family longer too since I went out earlier! Sweet!). I love you two!
We have a pic just like this from my wedding too! How fun! I love this one.
Thank you Crystal for choosing adorable bridesmaid dresses, whew...I am definitely wearing this one again :)
The happy couple. Crystal, you are beautiful. You are also tough. It was really cold and she was just fine in her short sleeves. I guess you don't notice if you are otherwise preoccupied ;)
The Bride's shoes. Aren't they great?!
There's a nice profile pic for ya. I kind of look like I am in pain don't I? Probably because it was freezing! I went to California to get away from the cold dang it!
The bridesmaids....just so happened we all wore black pea coats with our dresses. It worked out great.
We are missing one bridesmaid in this pic. Britt, where did you go?
Girls night shindig thing the night before the big day!
2 comments:
Meg, we miss you guys so much too. Sam told me he talked to Ben the other day and we can't wait for you guys to move back here. We miss our little dating buddies.
In no time at all we will be reminiscing about the good ole days of Fernwood apartments and our academy arm boys. Can't wait.
You look beautiful Megs! and the green shoes are fabulous!
Post a Comment