Friday, February 6, 2009

One for the Hubby

Just thought I would share a sweet experience: It is the sweet experiences in life that keep us going. Oh, come on now, I haven't posted anything sappy in a while, you can handle it :) I came down with a nasty cold last weekend, but I can at least be grateful that I escaped it for as long as I did. You all know the symptoms: runny nose, stuffy nose, sore nose from all the nose blowing, watery eyes, parched throat from breathing only through your mouth, and add very unpleasant sinus headaches and neck aches to the list for me. The sweet part about all of this that reminds me how blessed I am is Ben's support even at 3:30 in the morning (this is good news for when we have kids :) I woke up to that ridiculous sinus headache on Monday night. I was kinda scared it hurt so bad! Ben asked me if I was ok, but I think he could tell it was bad from my response; at 3:30 in the morning Ben sits behind me and lets me lean back against him while he rubs my neck and head. Need I say anymore...Ben, I love you.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Sounds a little sketchy to me.