Tuesday, April 7, 2009

February Formal

The girls...Tiffany, April, Me, Jaime

These pictures are from a a month and a half ago or so, but I thought I'd put them up anyway. We had a fun formal dinner with other students at KCOM where we received some hints for dining with important "doctor people" in the future (When I found out about this I was thinkin' "WHat?! I didn't know I had to know all the extremely formal dining etiquette and that I would actally have to use it in the future! We are talking like learning to scoop your soup the direction and how to eat salad kind of stuff. I like my normal casual style! :P) It was fun night of gettin' all dressed up and being with all our buddies though. And the tips will come in handy. I guess I'm not the most graceful person, so I listened up!

2 comments:

Truman & Amy said...

We got a hottie over here!!! Hey Megs! You look so cute and darling, and most important of all, SO Happy! Keep smiling!

Love Amy :)

Wooden said...

You both look great!