Sunday, October 18, 2009

One more post today...random pics


I have been taking my phone (there's a camera on it) running with me because I have a project that I am using photography to do and there is some gorgeous scenery around here. So here are a few of the random pictures that I have taken. I like all the unique things there are to photograph around our place since there is some undeveloped land nearby. I should have done photography for school, it is way more fun! Maybe someday... Don't tell Ben :)








4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your pics Megs! You should do photography! :)

Christa said...

Your phone has a great camera.

DeGooyer Family said...

You really are very talented!!!

Melanie Chambers said...

I can't believe those pics are from your phone. You have some amazing artistic eyes. Hope you and Ben have a great Christmas.