Thanks for all of your wonderful congratulations. We feel so blessed to have all of you in our lives! We are amazed at the miracle we have received and so excited for these little twins to come. Here's the first belly shot, at three months. Just wait until sixteen weeks, there might be a big difference! That's what my doctor said :) We love you all!
10 comments:
Ummm.... Where's the belly? I see only flat surface! Your hair is beautiful, don't ever cut it, I love it!! Gosh I miss you so much, I can't wait to get together with you and play.. Can you do June anytime? We will be gone all of July so we have to play before then. I can't wait to see you! Love you so much girly! I am still just so overjoyed that you are having twins! ;)
what belly? (jaime took the words from my mouth -- haha)
you look fabulous. SO happy for ya!
xo
Ha! I just said the same thing!
Belly!? lol
But I love baby bumps nevertheless. :)
So happy for you guys!
Ok, baby bump I guess :) It's actually a lot bigger than the pic shows, seriously, there's a belly there! You girls are so sweet! Ben was being kind with the camera. Jaime, I'm done with school in like three weeks then we should do stuff before you leave!
You are seriously like THEE cutest pregnant girl EVER! I could never look that good with twins!! :)
We sure love you guys!!!
I can see a little belly!!! a long awaited belly but only because you have always been so darn skinny and you look so dang cute with your hair all thrown to the side... hot momma!
Awww! You're so cute! I can't wait to see how the twins will treat you in the next few months! :)
I love your hair! Also, I am so excited that someone on this planet could possibly get as big as I get with one... you are cheating though (by having two) to get there. Super excited for you!
Meg... you are so beautiful and such an example to me...i just want you to know that!! I love you!
Hey, I haven't checked in with you guys for awhile...and holy cow, big news! I am SOOO excited for you and couldn't be happier for your miracles. I hope you get a boy and a girl. Love, Mel
Post a Comment