Monday, April 25, 2011

Picture update

So pretty much all I do to update the blog is post pictures.  That's the best part anyway right?! :)

 Luke is my little cuddle bug.


 Anna has a little hemangioma in the shape of a heart on her foot.  I love it.  I don't want it to go away!



When I went in to get Anna out of bed one morning this is how I found her feet.  All the snaps were still snapped.  That's talent!

P.S. We found out about a month ago that we are going back to Kirksville for Ben's internship.  We'll be there for at least a year, maybe four.

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

wow! they are getting so big! they are CUTE! i think it is funny that anna looks just like you and luke looks a lot like ben! cute kids!

are you excited about going back to kirksville?

Camille said...

adorable! my twins just turned one on april 1st. looks like you're doing a wonderful job helping those two grow!!!