I can't believe the twins are already 1! Time has flown, as evidenced by my neglect of this little blog :) Thank you Chelsey for reminding me to update! Here are the latest pictures of the kids and our family. We had our friend and wonderful photographer, Rocio, take these and she did a great job! Sometime soon I'll post pictures from the twins' birthday party and catch up for lost time. Love you all!
Awesome scrunch/stink face right?!
I love this little guy's smiles!

















12 comments:
YAY!! i LOVED the pictures! i need more!!! :) those are SO cute!!! i can not believe how much anna looks like you and luke looks so much like ben!!! it's crazy! just adorable! seriously!!! and man, they grew so fast! i can not believe they had their first birthday already! that was a really fast year :-)
SOOOO CUTE!!!
Awww...they are stinkin' adorable. I can't believe how fast time goes! My girls will be 1 before I know it! Glad to see some updates.
Beautiful babies Megan! I wish I could kiss their little cheeks!
They are adorable! I need your address now so I can send you your christmas card!
I'm so glad you posted new pics! They are adorable!
You have such beautiful kids Megan. Hope Kirksville is treating you guys well and wondering if that's where you are staying for the rest of the journey.
Post a Comment