Monday, April 16, 2012

Photo Dump!

I'm SO behind, so instead of attempting to go through and create several posts to catch up I am just gonna dump the best of our recent photos on here.  And promise myself to do better from now on :)

 Sweet boy



 Bubble goatee :)
 Can you tell I think he's adorable when he sleeps?
 Sweet boys
 Anna was super sick, but she was also adorably cuddly.
 The kid's got a gorgeous smile
 We spent Christmas in California with all of my family.  My younger brother, Jared, got married just before Christmas so the whole family was there!  It was so busy, but so good to see everyone.  I love seeing all the cousins together!

Rachel, Ryan, Mom, and Maddy (Jason and Leslie's youngest)
 Another winter sickness for Anna. She is such a busy little girl, but she was feeling so icky she passed out on the couch.  I was appalled because that is so out of character for her.  Poor thing felt awful.
 Luke developed a grumpy face and thinks it's hilarious to mimic when we do it.  He usually breaks out in a huge smile right after pulling this.
 What a cute goof!
 He always does this and says, "oh".
 Oh, this kind of looks like the real thing!
 Anna's very first scraped knee. She hardly even cried.
 My tough little tomboy.
 Grandma and Grandpa Nasman came to visit us in Missouri. We loved having them here.
 She just wants to grow up so fast!  Slow down Anna Bell!
 Love this.
 Ben and I were able to take a trip together to Monterey, CA while my parents watched the kids for a few days.  Thank you so much Mom and Dad!  We got to spend time with family while in California too.  Great vacation!



 Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.




 On the 17 mile drive






4 comments:

HeatherandTanner said...

Yay for the post! I love all of the goofy pictures :)

The Hansens said...

So good to see updated pics. Your little ones are too cute! Looks like your trip was fun. I'm happy you were able to do the (much needed) trip;)

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

love all the photos! i can't believe how big your kids are! it has been too long since we've seen you guys! when are you in boise next?
your kids are SO cute!

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com