Thursday, March 6, 2008

Updates on life in Missouri

It has been a while since I have updated this, so I figured that I should probably do that! Ben is just about done with his second quarter of medical school. It sure has been a tough quarter. He has had a ton of studying to do and has stayed extremely busy. We cherish the minimal time that we get together. I am working at a law firm here in Kirksville and am about to wrap up working at Ruby Tuesday so that I can work on independent study classes while away from BYU. I recently went home for a week because one of my fiends got married. I loved being in California and miss my family so much now. But, the trip was a blast. Tomorrow is Ben's last day of finals, so hopefully we will get to spend some much needed time together. We are hoping to take a trip to St. Louis next weekend for a change of scenery and a little time to relax! We still love our house here in Missouri and we have made some great friends. Ben has a group of guys that he studies with that are wonderful. We have a lot to be grateful for.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hey Ben and Megan - we're sorry to hear about your little baby. That is heartbreaking. We're praying for you.

Eric and Camille Soelberg (from the old 171st ward)

We have a blog at www.thesoelbergs.blogspot.com