Monday, October 13, 2008

Wisdom Teefers!

After months of headaches from my wisdom teeth coming in, (we sure hope it was the wisdom teeth causing the headaches!) I finally got them pulled last Friday. We decided to just get it over with. We called the oral surgeon's office last Monday and there was an opening on Friday! It all happened so fast, but it needed to get done. Of course, we had to drive 2 hours just to get to the oral surgeon; that's Kirksville for ya. Ben was so sweet and took a lot of the day off from studying to drive me there and back and take care of me the rest of the day. He went to the store and got everything I needed and even set me up with a ton of episodes of "Gilmore Girls" so that I had something to do. Thanks so much for taking care of me Ben. Anyway, I thought I would post some pics of my fat chipmunk cheeks to give you all a little laugh today. Ben and his friend nicknamed me "Theodore" for the weekend :) I also vaguely remember Ben singing the theme to "Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers" while I was in and out of sleeping on the way home from the surgery. Haha, funny funny.


I use this towel to wrap the ice in and tie it around my head. So far, it has been constant icing for my face.

7 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Poor Megan! I remember having that surgery... it's horrible! The worst part is when you have to use the syringe to clean out the pockets- YUCK! You are lucky you have such a great hubby to take care of you! Aren't great hubbies the best?!?

Tiffany said...

Oh Megs, that doesn't look like fun. Hope you're feeling better!

Ryan and Rachel said...

I was hoping you would post a picture! SO cute meg!!! Love you!

Wooden said...

Owie! Those cheeks are awesome! Have you watched the new chipmuncks movie? You are too adorable, fat cheeks and all. Tell Ben thanks for taking such good care of you.

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

Oh Megan, my jaw hurt just looking at those pictures. I hope you're feeling better!

DeGooyer Family said...

Oh, you poor thing!! I would love to bring you guys dinner this weekend - let me know.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking such good care of our Meggy, Ben. You're awesome.