Friday, November 21, 2008

Holy Smokes, Ben Is Done With Finals!!!

Ben finished his last final of this crazy quarter this morning!! I can't even explain how happy I am that he is done for a week. And this was one of his hardest quarters of med school! I almost felt like I was single again this week, that is how little I saw Ben :O Anyway, he is relieved and exhausted from an insane couple of months. Thank goodness he gets a break. Only two more quarters of the in-class part of med school. We are getting closer! And Christmas is almost here! We both feel like we can breathe a little deeper now. We love you all and can't wait to see many of you for the holidays!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

HOOORAHH!!YEAH!!! YE HAW!!!!!

Liz said...

Congrats!! Breaks are wonderful. :)

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

CONGRATS ben!!