Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkins and More!

These are our pumpkins! Ben carved the spider and I carved the witch. We had fun. Ben was a super speedy carver. Seriously, he got his cleaned out before I even had the whole cut out of the top of mine!
Me and my pumpkin.
Ben and his pumpkin.
Ben and I went to our ward trunk or treat the night before Halloween. We ran the bean toss booth for the kids. We were a doctor and a nurse. Ha! Imagine that! Ben just wore what he was wearing that day, he had his cargo pants, a nice t-shirt and his white coat and stethescope on! I wore my turqiose scrubs that my mom scored for me after I had my first knee surgery forever and a day ago. Sorry, we forgot to take pictures of ourselves! These are some of our friends in the ward, Ben Adams and Najma Usmani. I just loved their costumes, the sunflower and the lady bug!!
At the trunk or treat. Nice face Ben :P
What do you think? Do I make a good scarecrow? Wait, if I am supposed to be scaring away the crows, why is there a crow on my shoulder?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prettiest little scarecrow I've ever seen. Love your scarey face Ben!