Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged by Tiff!


What is your husbands name? Benjamin Wheeler Nasman
How long have you been married? 2 years
How long did you date? Hmmm...I met Ben right when I went out to college. We actually dated three different times within the year before we got married. Poor guy, I kept getting scared because I was so young. We were pretty good buddies in between dating. But when I knew, I knew! So all in all, we knew each other about a year before we got married and actually dated for about a total of 4 months.
How old is he? 26. Ben often gets teased that he robbed the cradle :)
Who eats more sweets? Ben. Can you say chocoholic? I sneak my treats in though!
Who said I love you first? Ben, and I said it back to him. I think he was reading my mind when he said it to me :)
Who is taller? Ben, by about 2 inches.
Who can sing the best? Me. Like Tiffany, I was the choir geek in school( I was a soccer jock too!) I like listening to Ben sing in the shower though ;) He is always so happy!
Who is smarter? Definitely Ben. That is why he is the one in med school!
Who does the laundry? Moi.
Who pays the bills?We both do.

Who mows the lawn? BEN! That is one of his manly duties that I think he doesn't mind too much. Plus, our lawn mower is ghetto and I really prefer not to use it.
Who cooks dinner? Me. And I think we btoh like it that way:) When I sometimes kid and ask Ben if he will cook, he says, "Ok. Time for cereal!" I think that he has many hidden talents though that would come to life if he wasn't so busy with med school. He sure is a great helper in the kitchen when I am in a hurry and need two more hands!
Who drives? Ben most of the time. I do when I am dropping him off or picking him up from somewhere.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Ben-he is a sweetheart. I have a serious stubborn red-headed streak. I can't stay mad at him for long though, he's too sweet! He usually just laughs at me when I am mad and it diffuses the situation. I guess it probably is really funny
when I get mad.
Who kissed who first? I think it was mutual. If I had to lean one way more than the other, then I'd say it was Ben.
Who asked who out first? Ben asked me first! He was so smooth. He was in my family home evening group and met me that way. Then he found out I was on the women's ward soccer team and went to the game to "support" the ladies in the ward. Then he kindly asked if any of us needed a ride home. I conveniently didn't have a car (which I'm pretty sure he knew). We had a nice chat on the way home. The next day he called and asked me out :) I think he knew just what he wanted. I love him for it!
Who wears the pants? I pretend to, but he knows whatever he thinks we should do is what I will do :)
The rules for this tag: answer questions about your spouse, list names of people you are tagging in your post, then leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged. I'm tagging Jess, Rachel, Leslie, Jana, and Heather.
I love you Ben!!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I loved reading about you guys! I didn't know Ben's middle name was Wheeler. I have Wheeler's in my family! Is that a family name? Maybe we're related! LOL

Robby said...

Hi you guys! I love your blog. You two are so cute together. We hope all is well with you.

Ryan and Rachel said...

Hey Meg...We did that tag a couple months ago, I am not sure what month...I think back in May! Love you both!

Liz said...

What a great post! I feel like you just caught me up on the last two years (or more) since we last saw each other! Hooray for chocoholics! :)

Jason Johnson said...

Hey Meg, I wish the baby was ready to come. The doc says I have a while to go. Not exactly what I want to here. Technically I only have 2 1/2 weeks left though. Tag sounds fun hopefully I'll get to it soon. Thanks