Monday, December 8, 2008

ATSU/KCOM Winter Ball

Hello! Last weekend we went to the Winter Ball put on by Ben's school. I'm sure Ben was oh so excited about dancing and putting on a suit, but it was sure fun for me and some of the girls to get dressed up for once! All in all, the food was just ok and Ben was content with a few slow dances, but it was nice to get out with the friends! Here is the crew!
Hello Benny! This was his, "So you want me to dance huh?" look.
Tiffany and Steve Hillam.

Jordan Henderson and his awesome beard that he decided to grow out. Ben was having fun with the camera catching people in the middle of doing something.
Steve Hillam and Jake Wendling
April Henderson and Tiff
Jaime Wendling and I
Me and Benny. Ben, what's wrong with your eyes!? J/K I think we caught him mid-blink. Love ya!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

We really had fun with everyone!! Cute pics!!

Wooden said...

You guys look great!

Jaime said...

Love the pictures! Meg, will you email me the ones with you and I, Jake and Steve and the Girls? I want to put them on my blog. :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Good for you in going to a formal dance. The only one that Nate and I go to is Prom once a year (as the chaperones). It is actually quite interesting. You look gorgeous as always.