Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Last Room

Here is the evidence that I am not just a bum :P I finally finished re-texturing and painting the last room in the house! We saved our bedroom for last since it is the last one that any company will see. But it is so nice to have it done; I was anxious for this project. Just a few more things to do to finish up the house now. Shoulda taken a before picture, sorry!




7 comments:

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam and Terri said...

That looks so good Meg. I might have to use your talent for our place when you guys move back here. I've definitely tried, and mostly failed.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

That looks awesome! I love your bed coverings BTW!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've inherited some of your mom's talents. The room is beautiful.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

TAG! You're it! Check out our blog so you can do the tag! Can't wait to see it Ü

Strong Clan said...

Hey you guys, it is Tiff Strong (Rust) love the blog. Please be friends with my blog.
theconverseclan.blogspot.com

Love you both dearly!

Wooden said...

Your bedroom looks awesome! Man i need your abilities here in Ca!!!