Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Keister...I mean, Easter!


Pictures are always better late than never right? If not, too bad I am posting them anyway. Sorry no pics of us, just our masterpiece egg coloring. Not too much else to report from our end. Ben is in his last quarter of formal in-class education EVER EVER EVER and he could not be more happy about it. I will be done with all of the lessons for my online classes next week. Then I just have to take two finals and I will be done with these classes that have been hanging over my head for a year!
Other than that, I am sure that Ben would love for you all to know that he got one of these yesterday . . .

. . . and hasn't been able to put the thing down since. This thing is incredible. Seriously, even for a technology illiterate such as myself!
We were given a budget for him to get a PDA for his rotations (so he can look up a bunch of medical info) and luckily for him the ipod touch has the PDA capability AND way more. We figured, might as well get the whole package if we are going to spend the money :) He is in heaven. Love you all!

6 comments:

Amy Weston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Truman & Amy said...

haha, That is so funny Megan! Carly is a doll, she is super sweet, she just got married in August!

That is so funny that Ben dated two gorgeous fun sassy red heads!
Ben got to keep you in the end! ;)

Wooden said...

Those eggs are great! And Matt will be jealous of Ben's new toy.

Sam said...

I recommend the game scramble, its free and wonderful.

Sam and Terri said...

I wouldn't expect anything less spectacular than those eggs you've created meg. Amazing.

Sam got one of those touches for Christmas and lets just say i have threatened to indian give it many of times. I love it.

HeatherandTanner said...

Those eggs are AMAZING. We did eggs... but definetely NOT that fancy.

The episode of LOST that I missed was "This Place is Death" the episode where Charlotte dies and Ben tells Sun that Jin is alive. You should be proud! I watch TV pretty much the entire time after work. And if you saw last night's episode you're doubly ahead of me. I haven't watched it yet....