Oh Megan... I am soooo happy for you!!! Truman & I just got back in Cali and I was talking to your Mom at church yesterday and she told me! Look at you going to be having twins!!! Congrats to you both!
John told me the news a few days ago, so I've been waiting for the big announcement! Congratulations! We couldn't be more excited for you guys! I hope you've been feeling okay! Cant' wait for more pictures and updates as things progress...
22 comments:
twins!??
Twins! Congratulations to you both! How exciting!!!
I just think that is so dang cool!! I am still so so excited for you two! The best things are worth waiting for! ;)
Ahhh! Congratulations Ben and Meg!! I'm so happy for you :)
yay!! Congratulations Megan!!! So, so exciting!!!!! Double the fun!
Woohoo!!! I am so happy for you both! You better come out here for a baby shower!!
Oh Megan... I am soooo happy for you!!! Truman & I just got back in Cali and I was talking to your Mom at church yesterday and she told me! Look at you going to be having twins!!! Congrats to you both!
Love Amy :)
Congrats Megan! That is so exciting.
Ben and Megan, we couldn't be more happy for you guys!!! Hope you're feeling well and the pregnancy is awesome!! YAY!
Congratulations!
Congratulations guys!!!!
Congrats to you both...that is so exciting!!!!!
I am so thrilled for you guys- wow! Congratulations!
yay!! I'm so excited for you! You'll be great parents! Congrats!
John told me the news a few days ago, so I've been waiting for the big announcement! Congratulations! We couldn't be more excited for you guys! I hope you've been feeling okay! Cant' wait for more pictures and updates as things progress...
Congratulations!!! What an exciting announcement!
OOh I recognize that picture!!! Congrats! You will LOVE it!! Keep us updated! Can't wait to hear more!
That is such exciting news! Congratulations guys!
ahhh! Congrats! That is so exciting.
This makes me so happy! Congratualtions! You'll be amazing parents!
This makes me so happy! Congratualtions! You'll be amazing parents!
Post a Comment