Sunday, March 27, 2011

5 months!

So I'm a little behind, but that's nothing new!  Here are the latest pictures.



 Great Granny and Grandpa Carter with the twins
 Anna was really fussy one day and this was the way mom got her to sleep, and the only way she would go to sleep :)






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

meg they are adorable! I can't wait to see them again and hold them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

they are growing so fast!!! i can't wait to see them again!! they are beautiful babies!!!

Jaime said...

Ah Megs! I love them so much! Love that Anna's headband is in her eyes.. Funny! Miss your guts! xoxoxo

HeatherandTanner said...

They are so cute!

Kim said...

They are adorable! I don't know how you get anything done with two such cute babies to take all your time and attention!

Deborah said...

So fun to see them again. Looks like you're doing well!