Our Girls Camp cake that we made with the girls at the cake decorating class!
Jenna Featherston, Me, and JoHanna Featherston
Plllllbbb!
The girls performing their skit. The theme was "Stand Like A Hero" and each ward had a female hero from the scriptures. Ours was Mary Elizabeth and Caroline Rollins, the girls who protected the Doctrine and Covenants from the mobs. They had a fun "mafia mob" skit, it was great!
I completely forgot to post about Girls Camp. I was asked to be the Girls Camp Director for our ward this year. Girls Camp was way back in June, but I thought I would put a few pics up anyway. It was a ton of work because we had to do all the certification on our own at a ward level. It took so much planning, I can't even imagine being the Director at the Stake level! It was definitely worth it though. The girls are so awesome and we had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment