Friday, September 26, 2008
The Simple and Beautiful
The other day Ben had the car and I asked him to pick some things up from the grocery store (being the typical wife that I am) before he came home. He came home with a rose in his hand :) Needless to say, it made me very happy! I am telling you, Ben found the perfect rose! From day one to even today (about a week later) it has been gorgeous. I just wanted to share the beauty of this single wonderful rose. It reminded me that the simple things in life are beautiful and meant to be enjoyed. I guess I could be biased with this rose because, one, I love flowers, and two, Ben got it for me :) Anyway, just thought I would share something pretty; what can I say, I'm a girl! I love you Ben and thanks you for the simple thoughtful things that you do. Props to all of you hubbies out there that are amazing! If you don't feel like you are included in this category (which I am sure you really are)... pick up a rose this afternoon :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gorgeous! Way to go Ben. The simple things in life are what really make us happy! Love you guys.
Post a Comment