Saturday, September 13, 2008

Running in the Rain

Ben and I had a little adventure today. It has been raining in Kirksville for the past three days or so and I have been dying to get out and go run. So I decided that I wasn't going to let the possibility of rain stop me! Ben decided he would come with me and we set out to get a little exercise. About ten minutes into the run it started to pour, but it felt so good! It was around 75 degrees outside and the rain was nice. So we kept running and finished our regular run. But by the time we got home, we were both drenched! It felt like we had both just jumped in a pool of water. We stopped dodging puddles after the first five minutes :) I haven't done that in so long and I had a great time! That was one of the best runs I have had in a while, and I didn't care one bit about the strange looks people were giving me! It's nice to just do something out of the ordinary and crazy sometimes to change things up!



4 comments:

Maren said...

Hey, I found your blog through Tiff's. Guess what! I went running in the rain too and it was so fun. I was completely drenched! Gotta love the weather.

Tiffany said...

I love it! Nate and I like to play in the rain too- next time run by our house to see if we're outside too!

Wooden said...

You guys are too adorable! Got to love the rain. It is cleansing.

Anonymous said...

How fun! You guys look like your in great shape - keep it up! I'm curious though, who splashed in the mud puddle first?