Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One of Those Mornings

No pictures from me this morning, just me using this blog as a chance to vent a little. This morning was one of those mornings when I woke up and had to take Ben to school so he could be there before his first class at 8:00 and he will probably be there until 6:00. He gets a free lunch from a meeting on campus today so I won't see him for lunch. I miss my Ben and today is actually not one of the bad days! When tests come around, he is gone to school from 8-6 then comes home for a little break for dinner and hits the books again around 8pm til' around midnight. Then its up around 4 or 5 am for more studying for his test at 8 am. Craziness! Medical school feels like it will last forever sometimes, but I sure am happy that it really doesn't! Oh one of these days it will be over and when it is I think I am going to scream and shout for joy!

2 comments:

Kristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina said...

I know how you feel! Ryan leaves for school before 7:30 every morning so he can be at school at 8. then he doesn't leave school until about 6:00.. so he get home around 6:30..then comes home and studies for hours. but thats typical for our first year... sooner or later he will have night clinics and will have to stay until 8:30 :(
but, it will be worth it at the end!! hang in there :)

where are you guys going for thanksgiving/chirstmas this year?? it would be fun to see you and ben!