We celebrated Ryan and Ben's birthdays (they are only a day apart) and Rachel made these delicious homemade pies! Yes, they are both 23... :) haha actually I think due to a lack of a number eight candle, the three is backwards so it looks like an eight. What great guys they both are! Ben, you are a wonderful, sweet, fun husband, and Ryan, you are an awesome big brother who always looks out for me. I love you both!

Ben blowing out his candle. He looks very mischievous, I wonder what he wished for. Ryan, we shoulda had you sit by each other so i could get a pic of you both at the same time!

We got to go out on the boat quite a bit and we were in heaven. No wakeboarding for me this summer, but Ben sure enjoyed it!



We also celebrated Emmett's first birthday with the family and friends while we were there. I just love his cake. My favorite is the white cupcakes that are the steam from the train! Great idea Jess!

And here's the adorable cupcake he got to eat.

Sweet new bike!

We loved being with everyone and miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment