Thursday, September 9, 2010

What we've been up to...Part 3: Ben in Ohio, Me in California

So after a wonderful week of vacation together Ben had to leave California behind and head off to Ohio for a Radiology rotation. I decided to stay behind in California to spend some more time with my family before my life changes drastically with the arrival of these little twins. I sure missed Ben for those two weeks. Those two weeks were a little more low key, with sleeping in, doing projects with Mom, going out on the boat, and just loving being around family. Favorite project of the two weeks: Mom sewed me pillows for the babies' room out of fabric I brought. Here's one of the final products:
Isn't that awesome? I think it looks like a sea anemone! I have a great mother! It will match perfect with the lime green and turquoise polka dot decor in the room.

Well, Ben and I are back in Utah together now. He is in a Sports Medicine Rotation and I am getting ready for the babies, who will be here before we know it, which brings me to my next post...

No comments: