At Folsom Lake: (Sorry, I only pulled my camera out about three times at the reunion, so the pics I have are of just a few little trips on the boat or to Donner Lake. I never got the whole group or the rest of the family! I was having too much fun being with everyone!)
At Donner Lake:
All the boys were diving and catching crawdads. Here's Ryan with his...it was blue!
Riley man with his winner.
Carter almost gave in to the peer pressure to let that thing latch on to him...
Don't do it Carter!!!!!!! No worries, he didn't :)
Mya and Brianna
This just kills me. Maddy had a normal diaper on in the water and it got so full...I wanted a picture of her ghetto booty. Her's and Jason's expressions are so perfect!
More ghetto booty. Strut your stuff Maddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment