The past month and a half have been crazy for Ben and I. We have done a LOT! The beginning of August Ben was in Pocatello, ID for a radiology rotation. While he was gone I decided to skip town and join my family for a Carter family reunion out in California. My mom and I spent a couple of days preparing for it, shopping for food, packing camping gear, etc. and then off we went with the family to party at Folsom Lake, my parent's house, Donner Lake, and to Jason and Leslie's House in Reno. It was a blast seeing all the family. All of my mom's siblings made it out to one part of the reunion or another, something that hasn't happened in a while! We went out on the boat, had an outdoor movie night, camped at Donner Lake and played in the cold water, rafted down the river, and talked until the wee hours of the morning with all the aunts, uncles, and cousins! It was great and would have been even better if Ben could have been there!
I forgot my SD card at my parent's house, so here are just a few pics I had on my phone until I get my card and can upload the rest:
While we were at Donner Lake there was a swim across the lake race...We watched from the sidelines :) But isn't it just beautiful up there in the mountains?
Carter sitting on possibly the smallest camping chair I have ever seen. I love my family! Carter, you crack me up!
Little Adam was soo exhausted and fell asleep at the picnic table. This kid loves his sleep and I saw him sleep in some pretty amazing positions and places on that trip! More pictures to come later!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment