Next, Mom and I stayed in Reno until Tuesday morning, when Jenni, Cami, and Tara, my Mom and I took off to drive back to Utah. I graduated from BYU with a Bachelor's in English and we went to Utah to attend my graduation ceremonies. We met Ben there and my Dad flew in from Cali late Wednesday night. Graduation was Thursday and Friday. It meant so much to me to have my parents and Ben there to support me. They were so happy for me and it made it feel so much more real that I am done with school to actually get up on the stage and walk! (I finished classes back in mid-June). But yay!! I'm done, and I could not have done it without the support of my sweet husband and my parents (and countless other family members and friends).

After graduation, my Mom, Dad, Ben, and I drove BACK to California. Ben was able to take a week off for vacation to be in California with me. Here are some of the festivities involved in our week together:
-White water rafting the American River (no worries, I didn't go :)
-Boating on Folsom Lake several times, with family and with Jared and Crystal Roberts!! (we were in heaven)
-Ben and Ryan's birthdays and their family birthday party
-Mine and Ben's anniversary: Saw "Despicable Me" and went to the fabulous Cameron Park restaurant Papa Gianni's
-California Baby Shower on mine and Ben's anniversary and Ryan's birthday. Thank you everyone who came and helped support us! It was absolutely wonderful!
-My nephew, Emmett's, first birthday party and my graduation party.
It was a super jam-packed week and we loved every minute of it. I really do have a lot of pictures to share, they are just en route via USPS on a little plastic card. Soon I'll post them!
1 comment:
Congrats on graduating!! Your shower was a blast and I am so glad that I got to see you!! Thanks again for helping me pack a little
Post a Comment